- Articles – most recent first
- Contact Us
- Donate – how to support SWS
- Get Involved – What You Can Do
- Members Pages
- Recommended Articles of Interest – regional reports, newsletters
- Sound Waters University – our annual symposium in February
- Training Program – how to join SWS
- INDEX – blog articles – most recent first
SWS – Reference
- EZID -reference of intertidal flora/fauna.
- EZID game – caution – addictive
- Tides – helpful sites, including map – all Island County tide stations, with links to tide data
- Who to Call – about oil spils or stranded marine mammals, or for info on fish or shellfish safety.
SWS – History
(we were formerly WSU Island County Beach Watchers – 1990-2015)
- Beach Watchers Cookbook (~2008)
- Change Committee – transitioning from ICBW to SWS during 2015
- BW-25 – blog celebrating our 25 years as Beach Watchers
- Lighthouse Environmental Programs Historic Timeline – how and with whom the Beach Watchers program has grown since 1989
- copy of original Island County Beach Watchers website – good general content, not mobile-friendly, needs updating!
See-also: helpful pages from other organizations